Eyes Wide Open Tote Bag
Design created by Pamela Leigh Richards in 2006, former wife of British Author, David Icke, based upon his life story in a Documentary filmed for the BBC called: “David Icke Was He Right”. Pamela was credited in the film and part of it. READ MORE
A great way to get a conversation going in the right direction with a very unique design! Speaking our truth with eyes wide open is a profound force to offset the propaganda. Wear the message on merchandise and say it with style!
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag size: 15″ × 15″ (38.1 × 38.1 cm)
• Capacity: 2.6 US gal (10 l)
• Maximum weight limit: 44lbs (20 kg)
• Dual handles made from 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8″ (30 cm), width 1″ (2.5 cm)
• The handles can slightly differ depending on the fulfillment location
• Blank product components sourced from China
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!