Eyes Wide Open Women’s Short Sleeve T-Shirt
$30.00 – $32.90
Design created by Pamela Leigh Richards in 2006, former wife of British Author, David Icke, based upon his life story in a Documentary filmed for the BBC called: “David Icke Was He Right”. Pamela was credited in the film and part of it. READ MORE
A great way to get a conversation going in the right direction with a very unique design! Speaking our truth with eyes wide open is a profound force to offset the propaganda. Wear the message on merchandise and say it with style!
You won't regret buying this classic piece ~ 100% cotton t-shirt (except for Heather Grey, Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue colors that contain polyester). Pre-shrunk to make sure your size is maintained throughout several washes, and a classic fit.
• 100% combed ringspun cotton
• Heather Grey is 90% combed ringspun cotton and 10% polyester
• Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue are 35% combed ringspun cotton and 65% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
• 30 singles
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Tear-away label
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamed collarette
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Haiti, or Nicaragua
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!